11th November 2018 by admin
1. All and any rights in and to the content of this website, and the software running it, is owned by Euro Hotel and/or its suppliers.
2. Whilst we take reasonable steps to ensure the smooth functioning of this website, we do not guarantee that this website will be error free. We do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by using this website.
3. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on any information contained in this website.
4. By accessing this website, you agree that you will access its contents solely for your own use. You may download and temporarily store one or more pages of this website solely for the purposes of viewing them. You may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this website for your personal use.
5. Subject to paragraph 4 and except as expressly permitted by applicable law, you may not copy, modify, store (in any medium), distribute, transmit, broadcast or show in public any part of this website or systematically extract material from this website or any content available through it or in any other way exploit commercially all or any part of this website or any content available through it without our prior written permission.
6. We reserve the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes shall take effect upon posting to this website.
7. Your use of this website and any issues arising from it are governed by English law.
You are not required to provide any personal information to use this website but if you wish to receive specific information, we will need certain information from you. By sending your details to us that, you acknowledge that you have read this policy, you do so voluntarily and you agree that Euro Hotel may use such information so that we may consider your request and/or for more general administrative and operational purposes.Data protection
Euro Hotel will use any personal information collected from this web site in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. Further details on the UK Data Protection Act can be found at The Office of the Data Protection Commissioner (http://www.dataprotection.gov.uk). We may also use the information you provide us so that we may send you marketing material or similar communications with which you might find of interest unless you indicate that you do not wish to receive such material. We have taken, and will continue to take, appropriate measures to keep secure any personal information given by users of this site however, you acknowledge that the Internet is an open network and the transmission of information over the Internet is not controlled by us.
We will not disclose any personal information to third parties or use the information in any other way without your prior consent unless required or permitted to do so by law.Cookies
You have certain rights by law including the right to access your information held by us and to have any inaccurate information corrected. For more details, please contact our Customer Services.